Family | Babies | Children | Maternity | Newborn | About Me | Contact | Website |

Friday, July 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up :)

First of all, I just can't believe how time has flown!  Nathaniel is 6 weeks old today, and it has been absolutely crazy busy!  The first two pictures below are shots I took of our new baby!

This baby girl is just too fun for words! Thanks Aaron and Rachel for letting me steal her away again!

Baby C is so sweet, I just want to love on her all of the time.  Little B is just full of energy, and I'd love to have her come over more often!  Of course, her momma & daddy would have to move closer in order for me to do that... *hint, hint* Thanks Megan & Craig for letting me snap some shots of your beautiful girls!

Isn't he just *gorgeous*?  Big thanks to Nick & Shelby for sharing their new blessing with me!
This sweet girl completes her family of two brothers!  Long awaited, and very much hoped for, we welcome baby Williams!
Baby Quincy was just so perfectly sweet during her session!  What fun it was to hold a tiny baby just days before mine arrived! Thanks Tina, for sharing your day with me!

The Arnold family are good friends of ours! I'm lucky that Jodi can knit- many of the hat creations you see are born of her talent!  Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me,
 & Happy 10th Anniversary, guys!

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast during our photo shoot with you. Thank you so much for your beautiful work. You made us look good :) I love seeing all the cute babies in the hats I make.

    ReplyDelete