Family | Babies | Children | Maternity | Newborn | About Me | Contact | Website |

Friday, November 19, 2010

Growth and some upcoming changes!

Firstly, I want to again thank all of you for your support and business in this first year!  It has been a really fun ride- starting out, portfolio building, continous skill building, and learning all about maintaining my own business.  I couldn't have done it without all of you.

I now realize that in order to maintain my business and grow creatively and technically, I need to make some adjustments to my business model and plan.  These changes will help to compensate for upgraded equipment, a studio setup, editing time, and costs of rental equipment depending on your session or event.  All of these upgrades will translate to better quality images for your benefit!

As of January 1st, I will be changing my session packages and pricing.

A $50 non-refundable deposit will be due at the time of booking in order to secure your session date and time.
Discs will no longer be included with sessions, but can be purchased a la carte.
A disc with 10 of your favorite images will be priced at $250.
A disc with all of the images from your session will be $350.

I will require that all prints be ordered through my printing press, according to a dictated pricing schedule.
My print prices will be:

4X6 $5.00
5X7 $10.00
8X10 $20.00
Sheet of Wallets $15.00
Wall Portraits, including large scale prints, canvas wraps and gallery wraps will start at $50.00
*Mini accordion albums, press-printed books and other custom work will start at $20

All portrait session clients whose print orders total over $350 will earn a free portrait session!

In order to reward returning clients for their business, I will offer a 15% discount on Session Fees and Prints for 2011. Please include 2010 at the bottom of your scheduling email to ensure your discount.
All new clients in 2011 will pay session fees of:

$125 Standard Portrait Session for children and adults.
$150 Family Session, including 6 people. 
$200 Newborn Session, $250 for multiples including an announcement design.
$175 Senior Portrait Session, which includes rights to 3 images for personal use on a disc and an announcement design.
$175 Engagement Session with a save the date design included.
Small event photography will begin at the rate of $75/hour.
Wedding Packages will begin at $1500, which will include the services of a second photographer.

All clients will receive a digital welcome packet, a password protected online gallery, and an in-person ordering session if requested.

A fantastic article on custom photography & pricing can be found here:
http://www.professionalchildphotographer.com/information/?page_id=16

Thank you all, again, for working with me this year! I appreciate each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm beaming with pride! Go Delayna!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D. Way to go, you adorable little professional small business owner!

    ReplyDelete